Account Manager (m/f/d)
Work Type: Full Time
PATCHBOX is the number one for innovations to improve workflow and maintenance around Network- and Server Racks. Our revolutionary and patented products radically simplify network maintenance - taking the IT sector by storm. Founded in 2015 with headquarter in Vienna and partners and customers all over the globe, our focus is to bring maximum value to our customers.
To continue our strong growth in our core markets (DACH, Nordics, UK, France, BENELUX), we are looking for powerful, customer orientated
Account Managers (m/f/d)
You will define and generate new leads, influencing our business growth according to your profile and experience. You sell our PATCHBOX products by developing relationships with decision-makers and individuals to drive new business.
You strengthen the relationship with existing customers in our pipeline and know their needs. Through ongoing contact, you are well informed about upcoming projects and advise our customers in finding the best solution from our portfolio for them.
In doing so, you find a balance between fast sales and sustainable growth, always with the idea to offer the respective customers the best solution.
- With at least two years of experience in sales, you know exactly how to create demand with customers, advise them and close a deal.
- You have a technical background (education or job experience)
- You find it appealing to work in a scale-up where there is a lot of room for your personal development, and at the same time, you are challenged daily.
- With your innovative and entrepreneurial mindset, you are bubbling over with your ideas to find new prospective customers.
- Due to your IT affinity and quick understanding, you soon understand the strengths of our products and start advising our customers in the best possible way.
- You are numbers driven, and it is part of your routine to monitor your performance with KPIs and look for levers to improve them continuously.
- You are proactive, highly motivated, communicative, and persuasive, and you shape the company's growth through your closing power.
- You speak English on a professional level, any other language is an advantage.
- With us, you will work in a scale-up with a solid foundation, which has been in existence since 2015. With an annual turnover growth of 50% and customers ranging from Walt Disney to the Hofburg in Vienna to the largest fast-food chains in the world, we count the crème de la crème among our customers.
- We are an international passion-driven team (18 people/ 8 nationalities), and our work is characterized by appreciation and respect. We are pulling in the same direction and love to celebrate successes together.
- You will become part of a flexible working environment (flexible working hours/ flexible Home Office Policy)
- As a growing company, there is room for career development and personal growth.
- Wellbeing: regularly team events, centrally located office in Vienna's 17th district, good transport connection, a huge selection of market stalls and restaurants around, modern office with ceiling cooling system, height-adjustable tables, a huge terrace, great coffee machine and an unbelievable view over Vienna
Our employees are essential to us and our most valuable asset. We offer an attractive salary package in line with the market starting at 40.000EUR annual gross salary. The package consists of a fixed part and a variable bonus. Depending on your qualification and experience, we offer overpayment.