At Ivoclar Vivadent, we support dentists, dental technicians and dental hygienists both professionally and personally in fulfilling their passion and purpose: to ensure that people have the best possible oral health care and quality of life, today and in the future. We are inspired by the knowledge that together we are better.
Do you want to work together with us to make people smile? Then come and join our global team as:
IT Salesforce Technical Consultant m/f/d
Location Vienna, Austria
- You work with your future team to establish suitable processes to support administrative, development and change management activities.
- You act as the liaison between our Business Partners, IT-colleagues and external implementation partners to implement and adapt SFDC solutions in a highly integrated system landscape (SAP ERP, SAP CDC, SAP Commerce).
- You are familiar with thing like workflow-rules, process-builder, APEX, permission sets, etc.
- You handle 2nd level support requests, system adaptions and development of new features and topics like workflow-rules, process-builder, APEX, permission sets, etc. are not new to you.
- You setup and lead workshops to facilitate requirements and solution designs.
- You coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new features and development requests.
- You assist in training of Power-Users and grow the Salesforce.com skill set trough all levels in the organization.
- You have at least the certification as Salesforce.com Administrator and a minimum of two years' experience as Salesforce administrator.
- You already worked in projects and designed as well as implemented new processes to facilitate user adoption.
- You are able to explain complex requirements and processes to all levels of the organization.
- Ideally you have further certifications like Platform App Builder, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud.
- You are creative, flexible and organized as well as an analytical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- You are a team-player and love to work in international teams based in different locations.
Let's achieve our goal together - If you are looking for a job where you can contribute actively, develop personally and professionally and make a lasting difference then this is the right place for you. As an international family business with a long-term perspective, we know that it is our 3500 employees that are the key to our success. Let's achieve our goal together: Making people smile.
Vienna is a young, growing office location with great transport connections (U1 VIC/Kaisermühlen). In addition to modern working conditions and flexible working hours, we also offer attractive social benefits (e.g. meal allowance, job ticket, selected shopping discounts).
Our employees are our most valuable resource. For this reason, we reward their outstanding work with a range of additional benefits and a competitive salary. For this position, we offer a gross annual salary on full-time-equivalent starting at EUR 48,000. We are happy to offer a higher salary to potential candidates who have the relevant qualifications and professional experience.
I am looking forward to your application:
Angelika Simma, Phone +4232386242
firstname.lastname@example.org Apply now ivoclar.com/career