Business & Data Analyst (m/f/d)
What if energy supply could be sustainable, affordable, and reliable at the same time? With its product brands Jenbacher and Waukesha and the digital platform myPlant, INNIO offers energy solutions for today--and tomorrow, in more than 100 countries, improving the quality of life for countless people. Do you want to make a difference with your work? For our Product Management team we are searching for a Business & Data Analyst (m/f/d). Join our team now!
What INNIO offers:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- Moving cost support for new employees in accordance with policy
- Good connections to public transport - station in direct proximity
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
INNIO was awarded the Platinum Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts.
- Manage the Installed Base (IB) data related reports and dashboards (e.g., Tableau), develop and drive forward Installed Base (IB) processes
- Manage and further develop relationships with the INNIO regional management and distributors to promote collaborative data sharing, act as main point of contact for all Jenbacher IB data-related requests
- Be responsible for the timely update, data cleaning and quality checks of IB data; be an expert of ERP systems (e.g., Oracle, SAP or others) and other software tools like Asset Performance App (e.g., myPlant)
- Own the "Installed Base Data Warehouse" in terms of data modelling, table structure, interfaces and required programming
- Coach and train IB internal data suppliers within INNIO's Regions, Sales, Engineering etc. as well as third party providers and conduct regular data reviews and audits
- University Degree (preferably master's Degree) in Data Science, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics, Mathematics, Electronics, or related fields
- Very good working experience in data analytics, business intelligence, operational reporting, or previous experience in Installed Base maintenance
- Strong IT knowledge in data base structure, data models and solid developer skills e.g., SQL, Excel; ideally Python or R, Azure, Microsoft PowerApps
- Solid interpersonal and proactive communication skills, including the ability to communicate complex concepts clearly to (non-technical) stakeholders
- Highly organized with a focus on execution, problem-solving and improving processes in cross-functional teams
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 3.310,48 gross per month (x 14) and an over payment depending on your qualifications and experience.