You want to influence automotive software? You have a vision and a desire to shape the future of mobility? The world looks like code to you? Then come join our team as
Automotive Product Owner (m/f/d)
to strengthen our center for in-car communication software in Vienna
- Key role in the development of modern ECUs
- Agile project work in the field of automotive embedded systems
- Definition, refinement and prioritization of features in collaboration with the Product Manager
- Preparation of the program increment planning event
- Participation in team demos and retrospectives
- University degree in computer science or in a similar field
- Experience in C++ programming in a Linux, QNX or Android environment
- Practical knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- Communicative team player who likes the idea of agile development
- High service orientation and quality consciousness
You spark our interest with:
- Professional experience in using C++
- Willingness to learn German
KEY WORDS from our daily life
C++, architecture, AUTOSAR, Linux, QNX, Android, embedded systems, communication, service orientation
We offer you:
- International environment
- Freedom to act
- Freedom of time
- Exceptional team spirit
- Come as you are
- Grow with us
Get to know more about our benefits
This announced position is paid with an attractive and market-based salary. The minimum annual gross salary according to the IT-collective agreement "ST2 Regelstufe " EUR 52.220. Of course an overpay is determined, the specific amount is based on relevant work experience.
Interested? Come join our team! APPLY HERE!
For further information, visit us at elektrobit.com/careers.
Contact us via HR_Austria@elektrobit.com
or call us at +43 (0)1 59983-7060! We'll get back to you!