Senior C# Developer (w/m/x)
with 30% Product Owner tasks!
- Full Time
- EUR 4,000 - EUR 5,300
- 50 - 60% Homeoffice
Job Nr. EPST34735
Your future role
- Development of GUI and web-based tools for various clients
- Improve architecture and design with understanding of system context
- Product Owner Activities: Interface with various stakeholders, organize backlog, communicate priorities to team, etc.
- Support junior team members in daily-doing (e.g. code reviews, priority setting)
- Several years of experience in C# .NET development
- Knowledge of agile processes, at best experience with Jira and Confluence
- Solution-oriented and autonomous personality, which is not afraid to change things
- Business fluent in English, knowledge of German is nice2have
The special thing about this job
- Team-oriented, modern and appreciative company culture
- Challenging, international and diversified activities
- Challenges and scope for personal and professional development
- Optimal public accessibility (subway, suburban train, streetcars)
- Accessibility (by car)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Fruit Basket
- Public Transport Pass
- Training & Development
Between EUR 4,000 and EUR 5,300 gross/month according to qualifications and experience.
Our customer is a major technology driver in the mobility sector, developing intelligent software solutions. Present in 43 countries and on all five continents, our customer ships over 70 million of its products and components and also offers "end-to-end solutions" from a single source. It has successfully positioned itself among the globally recognized providers in its industry.
If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.
Your contact person
Lina Joy Keil
To consultant profile