The ZKW Group is the specialist for innovative premium lighting systems and electronics and thus a globally present partner of the automotive industry. The headquarter in Wieselburg is globally networked with all locations in the areas of development and production. Our primary goal is to manufacture high-tech products of the highest quality and to jointly drive the development of innovative total lighting systems.
Global Head of Physical Testing
In this exciting position, you will be globally responsible for physical testing activities and facilities. As one of the Core Leaders in the Verification & Validation area you are part of positioning the ZKW V&V team to global highperformance organization using virtual and physical testing to boost robustness, maturity and cost effectiveness of our products.
- Responsible for physical testing and facilities globally - including all standard automotive testing (DV/PV/CoP)
- Responsible to drive the synergies of virtual and physical testing to support frontloading in the product development phase
- Manage the global budget and CAPEX for all testing facilities
- Control the global availability of all testing areas
- Build and maintain external laboratory networks to cover peak loads and optimize cost and efficiency
- Establish ISO17025 for all laboratories globally
- Knowledge in physical testing activities (DV/PV/CoP)
- Knowledge of IATF16949 and ISO9001
- Focus on cost and process optimization
- Very good problem-solving and communication skills (cross-discipline and cross-functional)
- Enjoy coordinating different stakeholders to achieve the goal
- Open-minded personality who can think outside the box
- Fluent English communication skills
- Various social benefits (including homeoffice, health program, development and training opportunities, canteen, etc.)
- The actual payment depends on the respective qualification or professional experience.
BEWERBEN SIE SICH JETZT UNTER ZKW.JOBS
ZKW Group GmbH | Rottenhauser Straße 8 | A-3250 Wieselburg | +43 7416 505 0