Make a difference in the financial life of millions of people: At Erste Digital you are co-creating the digital future, in which better financial health is possible. #believeinyourself
Automic Engineer (all genders)
- Location: Vienna
- Working-Hours: Full-time
- Occupation Area: IT
- Company: Erste Digital
We are part of Erste Group - the largest banking group in Central and Eastern Europe with more than 2,500 branches and over 45,000 employees. Our more than 2,000 IT experts and enthusiasts are the bank's Digital Muscle. With top notch technology, we drive the realization offers the Group's vision: To provide human banking in digital times, and to build Financial Health for over 16 million customers in the CEE region. We aim to attract and develop the best talent and aspire to be an IT employer beyond compare.
Join the department "BI Tools" in the Data division and be part of the Automic design team (ADT). The Team delivers an entire dynamic Automic Framework, used to build up Automation implementation for our Customer. ADT is the single point of contact for all automation topics and responsible for all automated solutions.
Your responsibility will be:
- Support our automation architect in designing Jobs and Workflows
- Implement automations based on our internal Automic framework and standards
- Test and debug automation together with solution team
- Support Testteam in testing of automations in FAT and UAT
- Do bug-fixing and maintenance of existing automations
We seek somebody who:
- Likes to connect to people and data sources
- Recognizes and prioritize value for the organization
- Experience in Automic-projects & Automic Java API
- Know how in SQL (Oracle)
- Preferable knowledge/experience with Unix/Linux
- Able to interact with external suppliers and InHouse Operationsteams
Why you will like us?
- Possibility to benefit and learn from our international, talented and passionate community at Erste
- Interest groups and clubs: Take part in discussions and get involved in projects. Numerous interest groups invite you to engage with a topic
- Good food: Healthy nutrition and good food are important for our quality of life. With seven restaurants and cafeterias, there's something to suit every taste on the Erste Campus
- Health Centre - The Erste Campus operates a fully equipped health center that offers all employees a high standard of medical services during working hours.
- New way of work: With our flexible working hours model we want to make your life less complicated. Combing the best of both worlds, remote and company time.
- Employee benefits - Benefit from special conditions for financial services and insurances, supermarkets, clothing stores and many more.
- Employee Referral Program - Become a talent scout for career opportunities in IT. We are rewarding every successful referral for Erste Digital
- Language courses for German & English - Learning a new language unites
- Visa Sponsoring - We support our employees with all the formalities associated with a relocation
- Work-Life-Balance - Home office, paternity leave, sabbatical, sports courses -- we support you in balancing work, family and leisure time
- A competitive and performance-related salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications is granted - the minimum wage for this position in accordance with the respective collective agreement is EUR 52.220,- gross per year. But this is just a formality, we are more than happy to discuss your actual expectations.