Internship Validation Project (m/f/d)
We are looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Intern to support in areas of Technical Project Management as part of the Jenbach Testing/Validation Team. You will be responsible for a variety of fantastic Project Management activities while developing gas engines in collaboration with a group of validation experts managing world class testbenches and rigs.
INNIO was awarded the Platin Medal from EcoVadis in 2022 for our outstanding sustainability efforts. For more information, visit INNIO's website at www.innio.com. Follow INNIO on Twitter and LinkedIn.
At INNIO we offer you:
- An innovative and international working environment
- Flexible working time model (depending on position and role)
- Transportation cost support in accordance with policy
- Health We Care Program - including company sport activities
- One of the best canteens in the area with healthy and various meals
- Attractive location in the heart of the alps which provides various outdoor sport and other leisure possibilities
- Develop & maintain test documentation & results database across engine platforms
- Work with Technical Experts and Engineers to align test requirements & results
- Prepares project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends. Reports project status to Senior Leadership & Technical Experts
- Facilitates communication between departments including standard meeting structure to ensure action tracking and issue resolution
- Maintains multiple project schedules in area of Test & Validation across multiple testbenches
- Studies in area of Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial Engineering or Project Management (HTL)
- Proven track record in project management.
- Ability to work in a highly dynamic environment with quickly changing priorities
- Self-guided & motivated
- MS office tools
- German language proficiency
- A valid work permit for Austria is a prerequisite for this position (Non-EU citizens: please attach the work permit to the application)
The base pay is composed of the amount according to the Austrian collective agreement which is at least EUR 2.548,82 gross per month (x 14).