BI Analyst (f/m/d)
CTO / IT / Enterprise Analytics
You will be responsible handling end-to-end data projects - from source up to visualizing into dashboards. This is part of a strategic initiative at Drei transforming data into assets. If you are eager to learn new technologies and new ways of working with data for a leading telecommunications provider, then you should not hesitate applying.
Serve as a liaison between business and functional areas and technology
- Analysis, design and end to end delivery of BI components to fulfil business needs
- Gather requirements, profile data and support data quality improvements efforts
- Participate and influence design sessions, to ensure that data quality standards are met surrounding data lineage, data structures & data visualization
- Translate business requirements into logical data models.
- Develop reports using BI tools
- Visualize data and create data stories for all stakeholders
- Create dashboards using Tableau
- Develop ETL Flows using Data Integration tools such as Informatica
- Designing and defining meta data models to abstract users from physical data model complexities
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a major organization, with large-scale data management experience, ideally for Data Warehouse
- Track record of developing technology to enable large scale data transformation
- Working experience in either SQL, PL/SQL
- Experience with Tableau and Oracle Data Warehouse
- Experience with integration of data from multiple data sources
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
The salary level is depending on your experience and qualification. This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Therefore, we offer you a minimum salary of EUR 38.853,08 gross per year.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.
"We are actively living gender balance and diversity and are happy to receive your application."
Bewerben Sie sich hier