Data Governance Specialist (f/m/d)
CTO / IT / Enterprise Analytics
Being a Data Governance Specialist, you will be part of a strategic initiative at Drei transforming data into assets. By maintaining a state of the art Glossary and Enterprise Data Catalog and supporting the business through a consultative approach, you will turn Data Governance into real business value.
Lead an enterprise-wide data governance implementation
- Create & manage roadmap to follow our corporate strategy
- Serve as a liaison between Business and Functional areas and technology
- Define roles and responsibilities related to data governance and ensure clear accountability for the stewardship of the companys principal information assets
- Gather requirements, profile data and support data quality improvements efforts
- Participate and influence design sessions, to ensure that data quality standards are met surrounding data lineage, data structures & data visualization
- Monitor and support data stewards
- Identify process improvement recommendations, based on lessons learned and Enterprise Data Management industry trends research
- Produce accurate, efficient, and governed data results and reporting capabilities
- Foster and maintain good relationships with customers, data owners, data stewards and IT colleagues
- Develop & maintain an inventory of the enterprise information maps, including authoritative systems, owners, data catalog, data lineage, using Informatica Data Governance Stack
- Train colleagues on Data Governance tools and processes
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a major organization, with large-scale data or project management and oversight experience
- Knowledge of industry-leading data quality and data protection management practices
- Knowledge of data governance practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
- Knowledge of GDPR and emerging trends
- Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design
- Excellent written and oral skills in English
The salary level is depending on your experience and qualification. This position is subject to the collective agreement for employees in the telecom industry. Therefore, we offer you a minimum salary of EUR 38.853,08 gross per year.
Furthermore, Drei offers additional employee benefits e.g. company-internal canteen, employee mobile phone, 27 paid holidays per year, attractive events, aso.
"We are actively living gender balance and diversity and are happy to receive your application."
Bewerben Sie sich hier