Physics modeling and electron optics Engineer (m/f/d)
- Research and continued development of charged particle optics
- Numerical simulations and optimizations regarding electromagnetic fields, electron beam trajectories and Coulomb interactions
- Design of electromagnetic lenses
- Analysis of mechanical, thermal and charging effects on multi-beam mask writing
- Development of methods for system calibration and error correction
- Support in troubleshooting and root-cause analysis for multi-beam mask writer operation
- Master's degree in physics or a similar qualification
- Strong analytical, theoretical and technical background
- Interest in finite element simulations (e.g. COMSOL or similar software)
- Experience with programming languages (e.g. knowledge of Python is advantageous)
- Ability to work independently and in a team with our internal and external partners
- Interest in preparation of patent applications is a plus
- Interest in technical project management is a plus
- Fluent English skills
- Perform independent and responsible tasks in a dynamic and growing leading-edge technology company
- A young and motivated intercultural team with short communication channels
- Excellent professional and personal development opportunities
- Annual gross salary: from EUR 45.000,-- open to negotiation depending on qualifications and experience
If you are looking for a demanding and challenging position in a growing high tech company, we look forward to receiving your application, which you can load up online on Careers at www.ims.co.at.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH, an Austrian based high tech company, is a leading innovator in the fields of lithography and nanotechnology. We have developed, in partnership with leading players in the global semiconductor industry, a strategically important technology that will enable fabrication of future generations of semiconductor chips. It is our goal to become a global leader in lithographic patterning by leveraging our revolutionary multi-beam technology.
IMS Nanofabrication GmbH
Schreygasse 3 | 1020 Wien | Austria | +43 1 2144894 | www.ims.co.at
We write the future.