SAP SD/MM Logistics Consultant
Referenz-Nr.: JN -022021-2171670
Our client is a fast-growing food company and the global leader in fruit preparations as well as a key manufacturer of customized starch products. Our client offers the chance to work on cutting edge SAP technology, global projects, a work-life balance, personal development and genuine long term career opportunities.
Curious to learn more about this fantastic opportunity? You are just one click away!
- Manage SAP/IT streams, projects or tasks throughout their whole lifecycle
- Investigate user needs and find suitable, innovative and working solutions
- Customize, develop, and test standard software & applications, esp. in SAP Logistics modules
- Organize and hold workshops, develop training materials and train key users
- Keep up to date with new technologies and recommend the use of new applications or functions
- Document solutions for future reference and support the key users in case of technical errors
- Take over responsibility in one or more interesting and challenging S/4 HANA projects
- Ideally Bachelor's degree or Master's degree (e.g. Computer Sciences)
- 3-5 years of professional experience with one or more of the following SAP Logistics Modules (SD/MM/PP/WM/APO)
- Excellent English and German skills (other languages beneficial)
- Experience in requirements engineering and developing appropriate systems and applications
- Knowledge of computer science, data analysis, and programming languages, concepts, and techniques
- Willingness & ability to learn something new and to support applications and systems
- High-level of communication skills and social competencies
- Enthusiasm to work in a team and to find the right solutions for logistical or technical problems
- Salary starting from 65.000EUR p.a.
- Well-being: Health programs, regular employee events
- An office in the heart of Vienna
- Comfort: very good transport connections and free parking spaces. Two canteens with delicious and discounted meals plus other catering facilities
Wir freuen uns auf Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter Angabe Ihrer Gehaltsvorstellung und der Referenznummer JN -022021-2171670. Ihre Bewerbung wird an den zuständigen Berater weitergeleitet. Bitte beachten Sie: Um eine schnelle Bearbeitung Ihrer Bewerbung sicherzustellen, bitten wir ausschließlich um Online-Bewerbungen.