International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
DevOps Engineer in Group Data Management (f/m/x)
Do you want to combine the enthusiasm and flexibility of a start-up with the solid background of an established bank? We build a Data Catalog for the RBI group and are searching for a DevOps engineer with cloud experience and programming skills who helps us overcoming the initial challenges and operates the tool. Are you ready to shape the way of collaboration at RBI? Then you are the right person for our hands on team!
What you can expect:
- You operate the Group Data Catalog software in an agile setup
- You design, implement, test and deploy metadata bridges based on ETL (Extract Transform Load) jobs
- You connect new metadata data sources from head office and our international units and make them available our users
- You continuously improve the product during short iterations while ensuring a working software at any time
- You support and train our users
- You solve IT infrastructure issues, ensure IT security measures are fulfilled and solve technical issues
- You optimize technical workflows for cost effective cloud usage
- You act as a trusted partner for our 15 international units (align requirements, detect synergies and remove contradictions)
What you bring to the table:
- You are a versatile team player that enjoys collaboration but also solves problems on its own
- You have hands-on experience with various Database technologies and ideally Data Lake (AWS/S3)
- You have basic knowhow with ETL tools
- You have good programming skills, ideally with Phyton (Django) and are experienced in scripting RESTful AP
- You have hands-on experience with cloud computing with AWS (AWSLINUX and AWS Lambda)
- You are familiar with agile working methods
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience working in a product-driven environment
- Very good command of English (mandatory), German or a CEE language is a plus
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated adaptive team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- Minimum EUR 46.500,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!