Kapsch Converged Services
NMS Engineer (m/f/d)
Would you like to ensure design, development, implementation and management of network management systems and actively participate in the digital future of tomorrow? Then you should definitely read on.
As Network Monitoring Systems Engineer your main responsibilities within the Service Monitoring Assurance team are:
- Design, development, installation and operation of network monitoring systems (e.g. Splunk, Nagios and Spectrum).
- Working closely together with engineering and operations departments, external stakeholders and manufacturers.
- Support and maintenance of our applications (including on-call rota).
- Definition and controlling of compliance with guidelines and requirements.
- Contact person for NMS inquiries.
- Performing regular maintenance activities, patch/fix installations and application upgrades.
- Technical university degree or equivalent technical work experience (preferably in IT or in the telecommunication industry).
- Hands-on experience in operation, installation and configuration with at least one of the common NMS solutions, like Splunk, NXT, Spectrum, SevOne, Nagios, Open Distro, ELK, NXT, Netcool.
- Knowledge in IP networking technologies, operating system/server management, network management technologies or tools and application management & support.
- Understanding of scripting languages (PHP, Perl, Shell, Java) and Linux/Unix knowhow.
- Willing to take ownership and action, customer and solution focused.
- Good German skills are an advantage.
Our Offer to you
- Perspective: future-proof job perspective with high job security in a worldwide, family-run corporation.
- Responsibility: responsible work with plenty of scope for personal initiative and high personal growth options.
- Team spirit: active participation in a qualified and dynamic team.
- Entry with immediate effect, full-time employment in a permanent contract.
- Attractive, market-driven remuneration starting at EUR 2.775,22 gross p.m. (Telecommunication-CLA), the actual salary is of course in line with the market and is based on your personal qualifications and professional experience.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and welcome all applications without regard to age, gender, religious beliefs/ ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Who we are - Kapsch Converged Services: The Kapsch Group is one of the most successful Austrian technology companies in the future markets of Intelligent Transport Systems (ITS) and Information and Communication Technology (ICT). Kapsch Converged Services, a company of Kapsch BusinessCom, supports as an innovative service partner in the provision of convergent, future-proof digitalization and telecommunications services, primarily in the DACH region. With more than 70 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz, we are working together on creative solutions for the digital transformation of tomorrow.
Apply now Print this Job
English (German is an advantage)
With immediate effect
Further training offers
Meal allowance at on-site restaurants
Diverse shopping discounts
Flexible working hours
Company physician & healthcare programs
Telework / Possibility to work from home
Company pension plan
+43 678 123 6283