As a leading innovation partner NETCONOMY is shaping the future of digital leadership for its clients. Based on the SAP Customer Experience Suite(R) we deliver seamless customer journeys across all channels. We are excited about the future of customer experience and extending the core business into the digital world.
Senior Java Developer (m/f/d)
Location: Graz, Vienna, Klagenfurt, Berlin, Dortmund or Zurich
- You specify and design optimal technical solutions and take care about documentation
- You work with established frameworks and platforms (e.g. SAP Commerce, Spring/Boot,…)
- You help with database modelling and optimization
- You apply modern container and cluster technologies (Docker and Kubernetes)
- You develop innovative and sustainable software solutions with agile methods (SCRUM)
- You contribute to continuous improvement of quality in the team and company
- You work closely together with the Product Owner and Scrum Master
- You have at least 3 years of experience in object-oriented software development with Java and JEE
- You have good knowledge about SAP Commerce and established frameworks (e.g. Spring/Boot)
- You finished your technical education with a focus on informatics (TU, FH, or similar degree)
- Your database skills are good (e.g. modelling, SQL)
- You enjoy software development and you are always interested in new developments
- Your English skills are excellent (B2/C1), German skills are a benefit
- A dynamic company with positive team spirit
- Flexible working hours and agile working methods
- Benefits such as top equipment and continuous development
- Free coffee, fruit, breakfast and ice cream
- A creative working environment, thanks to an international and diverse team
Note for Austria in accordance with §9 Abs. 2 GlBG: The minimum monthly salary is EUR 3,094.00 gross / month when employed full-time as stated in the collective bargaining agreement. For Germany and Switzerland the minimum salary will be adjusted accordingly. The actual salary depends on experience, qualification and education.
NETCONOMY - netconomy.net
Our recruiting team is looking forward to your application! Please note that the complete recruiting process will be done remotely and starting dates can be arranged together with you.