Casino Manager (m/f/d)
Our B2C Team is currently looking for a Casino Manager (m/f/d) to be responsible for launching, tracking and positioning of online games, the core product on our casino brands. You will be responsible for selecting the content, coordinating the rollout process and maintaining communication with our internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain the games portfolio and coordinate the game release roadmap for different markets and channels (web/mobile/app)
- Ensure games are ready for market release including quality checks and coordination of the game certification process
- Manage positioning and presentation of the online casino games on the brands
- Monitor game operations, regular analysis of the game KPIs and derive product improvements
- Resolve and escalate issues in a timely fashion
- Coordinate activities with external partners, Brand Management and Online Marketing
- At least one year of experience in a delivery-, product- or project manager role
- Experience with digital products
- Number-driven, analytical thinking and good problem-solving skills
- Interest in online games
- Team-oriented personality
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Tableau is a plus
- Challenging tasks in a successful and innovative company based in a central location in Vienna
- Opportunities for personal development as part of the company's sustained growth
- A welcoming working environment in a committed and international team of employees from more than 30 countries
- Flexible working hours and numerous benefits such as an in-house canteen, regular employee events, health care benefits, further local employee offers and discounts, etc.
- Extensive training by mentors
- Reimbursement of additional travel costs for an interview and support with any necessary relocation from abroad
- Our employees are our most valuable asset, which is why we honour their exceptional work with not only a variety of benefits, but also a very competitive salary. According to §9 Abs. 2 GlBG, the minimum collective salary is EUR 37.069,62 gross per annum. We are more than willing to offer a higher salary to potential candidates in correlation with any job-related additional training, qualifications and work experience they possess.
Funstage GmbH, a 100% subsidiary of Greentube Internet Entertainment Solutions GmbH and therefore part of the worldwide operating NOVOMATIC group of companies, is a multiplatform gaming service provider offering synchronous play on mobile apps, social networks and other web-based technologies to gamers around the world. Funstage is a true customer company, always focused on delivering innovative solutions, that meet the needs of our customers in the fields of content, marketing, communication, community.
If you are interested in this position we are looking forward to your application including motivation letter and CV.