Customer Success Manager (m/w/x)
As a Customer Success Manager you will apply your technical skills to help our customers achieve their business outcomes with hybrid cloud & AI Growth Offerings.
You will be responsible for use case identification, solution architecture design, MVP builds, and adoption of our Growth Offerings that run on Red HatOpenShift.
You will also guide IT executives through the changes needed to unlock the full value of hybrid cloud, show users how to get value out of new solutions, identify sales opportunities, and work with the renewal team to ensure execution of the renewal process.
Further responsibilities will be:
- To deeply understand customer business and technology needs in order to become the face of IBM to the customer
- To serve as a trusted technical expert for the customer's cloud migration, deployment, adoption of hybrid cloud & AI growth offerings and to built on Red Hat OpenShift or other container-based platforms
- Leading technical conversations and persuading others to take action based on requirements and value provided by solutions
- Proposing new solutions to drive customer success
- To handle difficult customers or situations and demonstrate resolutions
- A willingness to take initiative and tackle things on your own
- Navigating data and people to find answers
- Execute customer success plans to drive adoption post-deployment
- Co-creating MVPs to accelerate time to value
- Driving bootcamps to enable practitioners with essential solutions skills
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 3-5 years or 5-8 years of experience in Customer Success, Professional Services and/or Services Industries, Technical Sales (e.g. as technical customer success manager, consultant, pre-sales, enterprise architect or equivalent)
- Technical understanding and hands-on experience with Containers, OpenShift, Value Prop, Use Cases, Competitive Differentiation
- Understanding of enterprise software implementations, SaaS / IaaS / PaaS and cloud applications
- Technical understanding of IBM Software and Cloud Services
- Ability to show customers how to "use" the offerings to get to first productive use and proactive expansion
- You can build a growth plan to demonstrate how Growth Offerings will deliver customer outcomes
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and executive communications skills
- You can manage multiple customer accounts and projects simultaneously
- Fluent in German and English
To find out more about the positions and apply directly please visit:
https://ibm.co/3xFt1pL (3-5 years of experience)
https://ibm.co/3t8W7u5 (5-8 years of experience)
Do your best work ever.