IT Architect/Technical Product Owner (f/m/d)
- End-to-end responsibility for the design, implementation and delivery of innovative IT solutions
- Conception and development of IT architectures solving customer needs in the area of cloud computing, data science and IoT
- Point of contact for the customers: You speak the language of customers and developers
- Development of agile roadmaps and product vision for software projects
- Central authority for the product backlog and the requirements prioritization
- Evaluation of technology trends and their impact to our digitization initiatives or projects
- Several years of proven experience in designing and leading software projects with strong customer focus
- Expertise in planning and conducting workshops to derive business requirements and discuss design considerations including business impact
- State-of-the-art knowledge in current technology stacks and architectural best practices in the areas of cloud computing, data analytics or IoT
- Know-how in actual software development practices and agile methodologies including Scrum, Kanban or OKRs
- Strong communication & presentation skills of business or technical complex topics and empathic acting
- Profound German and English skills (C1/2)
Our Offer to you
Be part of a fast growing agile team, working on challenging IoT, Data Science and digitalization projects.
Kapsch BusinessCom enables the digital transformation journey of our customers - End-to-end from IoT Sensory to scalable Cloud Applications including Operational Mangement. That is what makes us unique.
- As a part of a fast growing team, you'll play an important role in taking Kapsch BusinessCom to the next level
- Collaborate with our highly skilled teams of international software engineers across the whole company
- Amazing, talented and international working environment filled with smart and ambitious colleagues
- Exciting, innovative and state of the art office in central Vienna with excellent public connection
- Many benefits like daily restaurant vouchers, daily fruits, coffee, tea, free moving days, free parental leave days
- Excellent work-life balance, flexible working hours, home office and satellite offices
- A minimum gross salary of EUR 58.900 p.a. (IT-KV) - according to your qualifications and your job experience we are willing to overpay
Attracting new talents and to minimize the commuting time, we offer the flexibility to work in one of our satellite offices near the main offices in Vienna or Linz.
These satellite offices are established on demand and may be located in Eisenstadt, St. Pölten, Krems, Wiener Neustadt, Amstetten, Rohrbach, Hagenberg, Vöcklabruck or Salzburg.
Kapsch is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We attach great importance to a balance in the diversity of our employees. Therefore we welcome all applications without regard to gender, age, religious beliefs/ideology, sexual orientation, ethnicity or national origin.
Kapsch BusinessCom, a company of the globally-operating Kapsch Group, supports companies in taking their business performance to the next level and developing new business models, operating as a consultant, system supplier, and service provider. The company's comprehensive portfolio includes solutions for ICT infrastructure, smart building technology, media and security technology, and outsourcing services. Widespread expertise and a large number of successful use cases make Kapsch the ideal partner for the digital transformation.
Apply now Print this Job
DE / EN
as soon as possible
Further training offers
Meal allowance at on-site restaurants
Flexible working hours
Telework / Possibility to work from home
Modern office infrastructure
Christmas break & bridge days regulations
Michelle Wolf HR Recruiting Austria
+43 50 811 1910