Senior DevOps Engineer (m/f/x)
Location: Premstätten or Vienna| Employment: Full-time | Effective immediately | Remote possible
BearingPoint is Austria's largest management and technology consultancy. With 4,500 employees worldwide, we develop digital strategies and business models, optimize processes and design IT architectures for leading companies. We see ourselves as an important partner for our clients and accompany them on their successful journey into the digital age. In Austria we are represented by 500 employees at our locations in Vienna and Graz.
We are constantly looking for the best minds for exciting national and international projects.
Your future areas of responsibility include:
- Delivery of our Micro Service based software solutions
- Continuous conception and further development of our automated delivery process
- Planning and responsibility of the Continuous Integration & Delivery Pipeline using technologies such as Maven, Gradle, Jenkins, Docker/Podman, Kubernetes/Openshift, OpenStack, Ansible and PaaS Cloud providers
- You like to experiment with new technologies, break new ground and are full of ideas
- You are not satisfied with the status quo, you critically question and motivate others as teamlead of one of our DevOps teams
- Completion of technical education (HTL, FH, University)
- Professional experience in the area of Continuous Integration or Development
- Ability to understand new concepts quickly and interest in learning and using new technologies as well as applying agile methods
- Quick identification of the most critical aspects of a problem or opportunity
- Linux is not a foreign word to you and you have already written basic scripts
- Good understanding of:
- container and container orchestration technologies
- CI/CD product(s) (TravisCI, CircleCI, Drone, GH Actions or equivalent)
- Advanced coding experience, ideally in at least one of Python, Go, JS, Rust
- Good command of English (verbal and written); German is an advantage
- Professional diversity, a high degree of personal responsibility and a lively working atmosphere
- Individual and active career advancement supported by comprehensive training programs
- Inspiring projects at the interface of consulting and IT in different industries worldwide
- Laptop for professional and private use, meal vouchers (Sodexo)
- Flexible working hours and numerous additional benefits
While a minimum salary of EUR 4.000,- gross per month applies for this position, we offer payment in line with the market depending on your qualifications and experience.
Have we roused your interest? Here you can get a brief insight into what you can expect in our office in Graz. Further information you will find at department for technologies. We look forward to receiving your application online or by e-mail.
If you have any questions, please contact our recruiter Silvia Sprügl: +43 316 8003 8034 or firstname.lastname@example.org
BearingPoint, Seering 6, 8141 Premstätten