KM & Content Specialist Support (m/f)
Plan and conduct projects within the support department:
- Collect and consolidate all business requirements from support department as well as from other involved departments.
- Ensure correct implementation of those requirements by closely collaborating with the business applications department.
- Update management and all relevant stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Planning and conducting testing sessions for new implementations.
- Working on communication and training strategies for employees and customers.
- Actively participate in maintaining and improving the content available to support department and customers (Onboarding, Knowledge Base, …)
- Evaluate and prioritize change requests for our support portal and other support related systems/processes in close collaboration with management.
- 2-3 years professional experience in a comparable position
- First experiences in project management
- Quick comprehension for processes and systems
- Good knowledge in ServiceNow, Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Basic understanding of databases
- Technical and analytical understanding
- Hands on mentality
- Independent and precise working method
- Excellent English skills - verbal and written
- Market conform salary + success-oriented bonus
- Favorable working atmosphere in a rapidly expanding company
- Personal and professional development
- corporate travel insurance (CTI)
- Variety of career opportunities and a wide range of tasks
- permanent, full-time employment
This is rare and highly sought after opportunity to be part of a highly talented technical support team within Tricentis. If you are interested in the opportunity to become a member of Tricentis where your ideas count, apply now for immediate consideration.
The minimum annual package is EUR 35.200 for this position.
Founded in 2007, Tricentis has been making waves worldwide as an innovative and cutting edge continuous testing company. We help enterprises accelerate their digital transformation with an AI-driven, end-to-end testing, and automation platform. To learn more about the world's #1 testing and automation platform visit our website: tricentis.com
As we rapidly expand, we are looking for highly engaged Technical Support Engineers to help us grow. Our company culture is fun, lively, and agile - using the same DevOps principles that are currently helping us re-shape the future of software testing for our customers.
We are located worldwide with our headquarters in Vienna, Austria, and offices in Germany, Switzerland, the UK, the Netherlands, Poland, India, the US, and Australia.
If you're ready to join a fun and dynamic company, be sure to apply!