JAGGAER is the world's largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking and intelligent workflow capabilities. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world's largest manufacturing, education, health care, retail, consumer package goods, logistics, construction, utilities companies and public service organizations. Additionally, JAGGAER holds 37 patents-more than any other spend management company.
Cloud Engineer (m/F/d)
JAGGAER Austria - Vienna
IT Project Management
Your Main Tasks
- Provide support across a global, multi-region AWS deployment as we migrate our systems from physical data centers dispersed around the globe
- Design, implement, document and maintain our AWS infrastructure in a highly evolving hybrid cloud infrastructure
- Facilitate the design, implement and documentation of our migration to Kubernetes clusters (EKS)
- Adhere to and mature the best practices for the support and deployment of our infrastructure across the enterprise stack (EC2, EKS, RDS, ALB/ELB, etc.)
- Facilitate in the development and ongoing management of our automation including Ansible, CloudFormation etc.
- Monitor environment for abnormal performance, failures or unauthorized access and take required steps to minimize downtime or loss of data
- Perform and report on proactive testing and automation to ensure proper functioning and reliability of our systems
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and/or 4+ years' work experience in related technologies
- Very good spoken and written English; German is a plus
- Experience managing AWS resources (including connectivity with on-prem resources and between AWS regions), accounts and security
- Experience managing AWS EC2, EKS, ALB/ELB, Route53, VPC, SG etc.
- Experience in developing and maintaining process automation including Cloud Formation and Ansible
- Identifying, determining, and correcting systems performance degradation - RCA
- Interest in IT&Cloud security is a plus
- A positive work environment in a young and motivated team
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- An open-minded and dynamic corporate culture
- A modern office with an incredible view
- An annual gross salary of EUR 43,316 or more. In addition, an overpayment in line with the market is offered depending on your qualifications and experience.
Join the team!
Apply now and be part of our success!