Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH is an internationally leading medical technology supplier. Following our motto "Quality for Life", our aim is to provide people with the highest level of mobility and independence. We put people at the center of everything we do.
Our team is an independent software development group within Ottobock that creates apps for people with amputation. For them, good apps can make life a lot easier. For us, it's an incredibly rewarding field of work. To strengthen our team in Vienna we are looking to recruit at the earliest convenience a
Software Testengineer Senior (d/f/m)
for medical mobile and web applications (Jn 166230)
In our Scrum team, you are our Software Test Engineer responsible for the quality of our apps
- Your main goal is to move our quality checks from mostly manual to mostly automated. Even though, we have an existing test automation environment, you have a high degree of freedom in choosing your automation tools and designing the process.
- You independently create, execute and monitor software tests for mobile and web applications. This includes manual testing.
- You coordinate additional internal and external test resources.
- In addition, you are responsible for our test documentation and help guarantee a consistent set of requirements, tests and test results according to our QM system.
- You have successfully completed a technical college; a completed study related to computer science or software development is desirable.
- You have at least 2 years of experience in quality assurance, in software development of mobile apps and web applications, as well as test automation.
- You have experience with test automation for mobile and/or web applications.
- You have previously worked with version management systems (preferably GIT), requirements/test management systems (Jira, Testrail).
- You are a nice person in general and a team player in particular.
- You enjoy working in a self-organized team that offers loads of creative freedom but also the responsibility to manage your own deadlines, workload and productivity.
- We work in two languages: English and German. You need to be fluent in one of them … and it helps if you also know the other a bit.
- Bonus: You worked before in a Scrum / Agile team.
What we offer
- The incredibly rewarding job of helping amputees to overcome their challenges!
- Startup spirit with the safety net of a global player.
- A highly motivated, international and cross-functional team that has real drive to improve on a professional as well as personal level.
- Flexible working hours as well as the option to work from home.
- We encourage doing university studies on the side.
- Collective agreement for the metal industry.
- Many perks like a free annual Wiener Linien season ticket
- Annual gross salary starting at EUR 45,000.- overpayment possible depending on your qualifications and experience.
We are looking forward to your online application.
Otto Bock Healthcare Products GmbH
Recruiting - Brehmstraße 16 - 1110 Wien