International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalization and changing customer needs.
Join us on our journey!
Experienced Integration Developer (f/m/x)
in Agile IT Delivery Regulatory Reporting
As a member of a motivated cross-functional team, working in an agile setting, you will support building up our Regulatory Universe - the ecosystem for all required regulatory data with the goal to enable reporters to reach material compliance with regulatory requirements with least effort. We are searching for a proactive developer to shape and operate our product
Are you ready to shape the way of collaboration at RBI? Then you are the right person for our hands on team!
What you can expect:
- Design, develop, build and run efficient and reliable reporting solution using state-of-the-art integration technologies
- Understand the requirements and transform it to sustainable reporting solutions
- Implement automated tests
- Ensure that the knowledge is shared and documented
- Being part of an international, distributed Scrum-team
- Work in close cooperation with Business Analysts
What you bring to the table:
- More than 3 years professional experience in integration development
- Excellent SQL skills and ETL Know How (e.g. working experience with ODI)
- Excellent database know-how (e.g. Teradata)
- Proficient in CI/CD- and test automation pipelines
- Experience with REST Services in Java
- Experience with UNIX (LINUX) as nice to have
- Experience in banking/finance & regulatory area is a plus
- Very good command of English, German is a plus
- Structured working approach and problem solving skills
- Agile mind-set and practical experience with Scrum/Kanban is a plus
Loves working with data & people
What we offer:
- Join our dynamic and motivated team in one of the leading banking groups in Austria and Central and Eastern Europe
- EUR 47.000,- annual gross salary excl. overtime - additional payment according to skills and experience
- Work-Life balance due to variable working hours
- State of the art learning and development opportunities
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!