Want to reach over 100 million students & teachers world-wide? Want to help build the best math tools for learning and teaching math & science out there? Then join our team as a Cloud/DevOps Engineer (Amazon Web Services = AWS) at GeoGebra! We are looking for a motivated Cloud Engineer (AWS) to take over the maintenance and monitoring of our existing AWS Stack and to design and build enhancements for it. We envision this as a hybrid position, where you will also be required to do software development.
Cloud / DevOps Engineer (AWS) (f/m)
As a Cloud Engineer, you …
- are part of the software team developing the GeoGebra website
- you maintain and monitor the existing AWS Infrastructure, which runs the website and our math apps
- you take the lead in designing and building improvements for our AWS Stack
- you also do software development in the team, in order to understand our projects and spot possible infrastructure improvements
- ideally have experience as an Cloud Engineer / alternatively you are a Software Engineer or SysAdmin with an interest or experience in AWS
- have experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) pipelines (e.g. Gitlab pipelines, Jenkins)
- are familiar with some of the following AWS resources such as VPC, Subnets, Route53, Cloudfront, EC2, ElasticBeanstalk, AuroraDB, ElasticSearch, CloudWatch
- have some experience with Infrastructure As A Code like AWS CDK / CloudFormation
- speak and write English fluently
We offer ...
- a position as a full-time Cloud Engineer in an agile and motivated team (min. 30 h/w)
- working at our head offices in Linz or remotely (GMT + / - 5 hours), yep we're flexible!
- an international environment and inspiring colleagues from many different countries
- various internal company benefits e.g. sports and leisure time activities, company excursions, etc.
- a salary based on your qualification and experience, the minimum annual gross salary in accordance with the collective bargaining agreement for this position is at least EUR 35,000.-
Apply now and be part of our team! Please send your application documents to email@example.com
4040 Linz, Austria