International business requires an international corporate philosophy. Are you open to new ideas and do you value cultural diversity? At Raiffeisen Bank International, we are pleased to have more than 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries. And our journey continues - with exciting new issues for us to tackle such as digitalisation and changing customer needs. Join us on our journey.
Retail Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst (f/m/x)
The Retail Risk Analytics and Methodology (RRAM) Department is looking for a motivated Retail Credit Risk Stress Testing Analyst to support the activities of the department, with special focus on topics related to stress testing. The RRAM Department is part of the Group Risk Controlling Division of RBI and responsible for the development and implementation of various retail risk methodologies throughout the RBI Group. Team members in RRAM have diverse backgrounds ranging from mathematics and statistics to business with a strong quantitative focus.
In this role you will strongly contribute to developing methods and models to simulate the behavior of RBI's retail loan portfolio under regulatory and internally designed macro-economic stress scenarios (stress testing) with the goal of quantifying newly evolving risks and making their potential impacts tangible.
What you can expect:
- Working with a credit risk stress testing application (based on IFRS9 methodology) to regularly run internal and external stress tests shedding light on the portfolio dynamics under different stress scenarios
- Being part of the ESG Risk community driving the continuous development in climate related risk areas. In particular, developing methods for the quantification of transitional and physical risks, as well as defining the data demands for tomorrow
- Using data from millions of data points you can unleash your creativity to find relevant risk related patterns and help the organization to keep the highest standards of data quality
- Working together with software developers to keep the software stack up to date, in line with latest internal and regulatory requirements
- Communicating to different stakeholders such as risk experts across the RBI network, banking supervisors and auditors, business, IT and senior management about results, findings, and latest developments discovered in various stress tests
- Maintaining and upgrading your domain specific knowledge, such as regulatory frameworks, modelling, ETL Techniques and coding
What you bring to the table:
- University degree in mathematics, informatics, statistics, econometrics or business/economics with strong quantitative focus (Master, PhD)
- Professional experience in risk management (ideally with a credit/market risk or IT focus) of a bank, financial institution or consultancy company is a plus
- Strong knowledge and practical experience with R, Python or other statistical software; knowledge of SQL or non-relational databases is an advantage
- Ability to effectively communicate complex matters
- Excellent command of English - both verbally and in writing, knowledge of German language is a plus
- You are self-motivated, focused, result-oriented, resilient, and communicative
What we offer:
- You'll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You'll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You'll benefit from the very latest tailored professional development
- You'll earn an appropriate salary starting at gross p.a. 46.500 excluding overtime
RBI AG is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ethnicity, race or color, national origin, religion, political or other opinion, gender, sexual orientation or disability.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!