Global IT Application FI Consultant
- Develop and implement global SAP ERP solutions
- Technical process analysis and design, apply best practices
- Establishment of an efficient and sustainable SAP ERP application landscape
- Gap analysis and rollout of standardized SAP ERP processes with joint venture key users and business process owners in workshops
- Establish post go live IT service- and support organization for ongoing Operation of SAP ERP processes
- 2nd, 3rd Level Support for SAP ERP application incidents & problems related
- Training of Business Key-Users
- Coordination of external IT consultants
- University / College or adequate working experience (senior SAP in-house Consultant for FI)
- Highly skilled in SAP FI module (more than 5 years' experience with integrational know-how to CO/MM/SD modules
- Strong customizing knowledge of General Ledger Accounting (ledger/account based solution, document split, fx valuation), asset accounting, AP/AR, DMEE, electronic bank statement
- Preferable ABAP programming skills and standard enhancement possibilities in SAP FI (e.g. user exits, BADIs, BAPI, validations/substitutions)
- Preferable SAP S/4 HANA project/migration experience and Fiori know-how
- Good understanding of underlying business processes
- International roll-out experience in eastern Europe and Asia
- Good knowledge of German and English
We offer you:
- An international environment with production sites in Europe (Austria, Germany, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary), Asia (China, India, Malaysia, Thailand) and America (USA).
- Good development opportunities and comprehensive further training are guaranteed.
- An interesting challenge with attractive general conditions within the Semperit Group.
- Modern digital working tools with laptop and IPhone
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Jobticket Vienna
Location: our brand-new head office (QBC) at the central railway station (Hauptbahnhof) or 2632 Wimpassing/Lower Austria (70km south of Vienna; company accommodation available on attractive terms)
Gross monthly salary: from EUR 3.900,-- (in accordance with the collective labor agreement, full-time); higher rates dependent on professional qualifications and experience
If you are interested, we request you to apply online.
Semperit at a Glance
The publicly listed Semperit AG Holding company is an internationally-oriented group that develops, produces, and sells highly specialised rubber products for the medical and industrial sectors: examination and surgical gloves, hydraulic and industrial hoses, conveyor belts, escalator handrails, construction profiles, cable car rings, and products for railway superstructures.
The headquarters of this long-standing Austrian company, which was founded in 1824, are located in Vienna, and the global R & D centre is in Wimpassing, Lower Austria. The Semperit Group employs around 6,900 people worldwide, including close to 3,600 in Asia and approximately 900 in Austria (Vienna and production site Wimpassing, Lower Austria). The group has 15 manufacturing facilities worldwide and numerous sales offices in Europe, Asia, America and Australia.
In 2020, the group generated revenue of EUR 927.6 million and an adjusted EBITDA of EUR 208.6 million.
Semperit AG Holding • Am Belvedere 10 • 1100 Wien • Österreich • www.semperitgroup.com