Deputy Product Owner / Business Analyst - Digital Channels
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG P.S.K., which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.3 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
- Reporting to the Head of Software Development for Digital Channels, you take ownership for the end to end analysis and definition of new feature improvements to our mobile app and/or internet banking channels.
- You take end-to-end ownership of your user stories through testing and go-live with support of the testing team.
- You define user stories with a good balance between detail and speed.
- Writing user stories Acceptance Criteria in Gherkin format (Given, When, Then).
- You will seek to understanding our data model and product rules so that the features you design already consider the technical environment.
- Becoming an expert in our payment and other validation rules.
- Coordination of analysis workshops, and status meetings.
- Collaboration with our App, Java, Data, and Core Bank teams.
- Write of requirements that bridge the gap between business needs and our technical systems.
- Close teamwork with Product Owner, Scrum Master, UX and QA team members.
- Taking your own initiative for continuous improvements of templates and standards.
What we are looking for:
- Experience in User Story writing (preferably with Gherkin notation: Given, When, Then)
- Passionate about SCRUM and User Story way of work
- Excellent knowledge of Business Analysis, System Analysis
- Experience in using JIRA and Confluence
- Independent worker, while being a team player
- Good with stakeholder management
- Beneficial: Experience in Postman, Proxyman
- You have 3 years or more experience in Product Owner or Business Analysis roles (or 7 years experience for the senior BA position)
- Beneficial: 1 year experience in financial services or fintech
- You know how to do some basic SQL queries during testing OR you know some basic coding (understand what code is about)
- You are analytical and structured with great attention to detail
- You have a solid C1 level of English and are comfortable with English grammar
- You are responsive and work well in a remote work setup
- Beneficial: Good German language skills
- Prime office locations with an open and nurturing corporate culture
- Active participation in the transformation of an agile and digital company
- Flexible worktime models, vast career opportunities, training and development, various attractive social benefits
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at EUR 37.312,10 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person is Jutta Durstberger (+43 664 80998 22099)
Equal opportunities are important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical disabilities, religion and origin.
Jobbörse | Xing | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
throughout Austria & Germany
Computer and Mathematics