Embedded Software Developer - IoT (f/m/d)
> perfect for career starters as well as experienced embedded developers <
- Graz Umgebung
- Part Time, Full Time
- ≥ EUR 2,635
- 30 - 40% Homeoffice
Job Nr. EPKO34452
Your future role
... what is it about?
In your future role, you will work with an experienced team to develop firmware for intelligent, electronic price signs.
... what product will be produced?
The smart IoT solutions stand for automation of prices, efficiency of shelves as well as in-store marketing, thus contributing to the transformation of retail chains.
- successfully completed technical education (HTL/FH/TU) in the field of electrical engineering, software engineering or similar
- Juniors: interest in embedded SW development, experience with Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- Seniors: experience in firmware development (professional projects or privately realized projects - ideally both)
- Must-haves: very good C skills and fluent English
The special thing about this job
- work in an international team
- development of new platforms: currently 3rd generation
- efficient and resource-saving coding
- part-time/full-time position
- Additional Holidays
- Flexible Working Hours
- Food Allowance
- Public Transport Allowance
- Public Transport Pass
From EUR 2,635 gross/month (on full-time basis) according to qualifications and experience.
The company is the market leader in the development of electric price labels as well as a full-service provider of IoT solutions.
If you are passionate about data protection, you are welcome to take a look at our data protection provisions.
Your contact person
To consultant profile