PALFINGER steht weltweit für die innovativsten, zuverlässigsten und wirtschaftlichsten Hebe-Lösungen, die auf Nutzfahrzeugen, Eisenbahnfahrzeugen, Brückeninspektionsgeräten und im maritimen Bereich zum Einsatz kommen. Zur Verstärkung des Teams in Bergheim bei Salzburg suchen wir eine(n)
Specialist IT Solution Architecture (w/m/d)
In order to achieve this, we are looking to enhance our ICT team with You - an experienced, hands-on and cross-thinking professional with the ability to in-depth assume and further develop the IT / OT / Digital Product & Service landscape in the challenging technical setting of a Global Market leader in the Industrial field in order to leverage the full potential of the organization and its technical & process abilities together with the Business.
In this function you currently report directly to the VP Corporate Information & Technology. You are a passionate architect, who loves to document plansm, asks questions if extensions to existing buildings do make sense and how they can be accomplished, if existing walls can be teared down etc. You combine you technological and modeling competencies and are hands-on responsible for matching information technology with business requirements and designing systems and solutions in order to best-possible support the achievement of PALFINGER's business goals.
- You document, design and maintain a detailed, modular, extensible, existing and future-oriented architecture at a level, which can be handed over to technical experts for implementation.
• You evaluate and translate complex functional and technical requirements (application and technical layers) into assignable deliverables and technical work packages in order to implement the desired solution.
• You contribute to new projects and evaluate their fit into the existing architecture and potentially extend the existing architecture of necessary
• You align with other architects and stakeholders.
• You create use cases for Proof-of-Concepts and user stories for behaviour-driven development
• You perform research for new technologies and best practices.
- You have an academic background in business information systems, mathematics, engineering or similar domain
• You have preferably at least 3 years working experience and proven track record as a technical architect, including the design of complex solutions (on-premises as well as cloud and cloud-native) but we also encourage people from technical subject domains who do want to get into the field of architecture
• You have gathered practical experience in IT management (project, requirements, operations, architecture, security, etc.)
• You are familiar in technology trends and best practices and how to scout them
• You have a firm understanding of architecture design patterns, approaches and frameworks (TOGAF, Zachman, NIST, NAF, etc.) and notation (ArchiMate).
• You have strong language and communications skills in German and English.
- Good work-life-Balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Performance-related payment and attractive bonus systems
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 46.346,72per year. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.
We are looking forward to your informative application!