Native iOS App Developer
BAWAG Group is the listed holding company of BAWAG P.S.K., which is one of the largest banks in Austria with 2.1 million customers. As a dynamic employer, we promote talent and drive technological innovations quickly. Flat hierarchies, a flexible working environment and equal opportunities for our employees are particularly important to us.
- As part of the iOS development team, you will contribute to the development of native iOS features on the BAWAG Mobile Banking App. You will also contribute to the overall iOS technical design.
- Regular checking of the quality of our iOS channel crash reports and rating reports from PO. Owning the quality of your code.
- Contributing to the modularisation of our iOS app code.
- Re-using and improving our established frameworks to achieve our app roadmap.
- Collaboration with your Product Owner (lead for Mobile Apps) to roll out changes.
- Close teamwork with UX and QA team members allocated to your project.
- Taking your own initiative for continuous quality & security improvements within the app team and the wider technology area.
What we are looking for
- At least 2 years professional experience in native mobile app development.
- Excellent knowledge of iOS Swing native app development (Kotlin beneficial).
- Passionate about mobile app development.
- Good understanding of 3rd party app dev libraries like AppCentre, Realm.io, Usabilla or similar.
- Fluent in English (B2 level).
- Beneficial: German language skills.
- You have either successfully completed education in software development (university, technical or advanced technical college) OR you are a self-taught guru with proven app store and github/lab track record.
- You are analytical, structured and logical thinker with attention to detail.
- You have experience in Swift, UIKit, MVVM (design pattern), SwiftUI (preferable), Unit Testing. (Beneficial: Reactive programming).
- You get along well within a team context.
- You like to "get things done".
- FlexOffice is our motto! Work in your private environment whenever it is compatible with the job. We support you with high-quality equipment and a financial allowance.
- You spend your office days in our modern, easily accessible office at Vienna Central Station. Here you can also place your little ones in the company's own kindergarten, which is run by the Wiener Kinderfreunde.
- We support your personal development and career planning with an individual, attractive training program. Visit our BAWAG Academy and use our eLearing-Plattform GoodHabitz for your professional and also personal
- In addition, we offer interesting and lucrative additional services (company health care, group insurance, BAWAG sports club, vacation accommodation, preferential conditions for employees and their close relatives, meal subsidy).
We guarantee a competitive salary dependent on your professional and personal qualifications, starting at EUR 40.980,80 gross per year for this position, in accordance with the respective collective agreement. Salary requests above this amount will be considered depending on your previous experience and qualifications.
Your contact person: Jutta Durstberger, +43 664 80998 22099
Would you like to work in a team where good cooperation and diversity are actively practiced? Then you've come to the right place. Equal opportunity is important to us - regardless of age, gender, sexual orientation, physical impairment, religion or origin.
Jobbörse | Xing | LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram
Computer and Mathematics