Our client is a speciality vaccine company focused on the development and commercialization of prophylactic vaccines for infectious diseases with significant unmet medical need.
The following position should be filled with immediate effect:
Head of CTM Analytics (f/m/x)
YOUR FUTURE ROLE
- Oversee CTMA operations including set-up and maintenance of procedures according GMP requirements, validation of methods, raw materials, qualification and testing to ensure reliable results
- Assure routine testing is completed on time and is compliant with GMP (especially EMA & FDA) requirements
- Ensure timely review and approval of analytical results
- Responsible for defining and maintaining the direct cost budget for the CTMA cost centre
- Support submissions to regulatory authorities
- Full leadership responsibility for a highly qualified team of experts: develop and maintain direct reports, ensure resource planning, set priorities and being hold accountable for the performance and results of the work teams
- Ensure efficient communication: within the team and cross-functional
- Ensuring a reliable, effective, timely and compliant function which meets today's and future needs
- University Degree (PhD) in life science
- Minimum of 7 years' of industry experience with leadership accountability, preferably in QC/GMP department in an international setting with a focus on vaccine
- Experience with qualification and validation of product and raw material test methods
- Profound understanding of GMP/GLP/GCLP and ICH guidelines and its related processes
- Leadership experience paired with excellent organizational skills
- Strong communicator with a positive mindset and a solution-oriented personality
- Resilient character: able to work under pressure and ensure an outcome on time
- Business fluent in English
OUR CLIENT OFFERS
- Exciting and varied team-lead role
- Diverse range of tasks
- Able to see "the big picture" within a fast-paced and meaningful environment
The compensation of this position consists of a gross annual salary of EUR 75.000 (including bonus) or more - depending on your previous experience. Overpayment is possible and depends on your qualifications and work experience.
ARE YOU INTERESTED?
We are looking forward to receiving your application (English CV & cover letter incl. salary expectations) over the application-dashboard. Our responsible consultant will contact you immediately after receipt.
We kindly ask you to support us in handling your application according to the GDPR regulation more effectively and refrain from applying via e-mail.