PALFINGER stands for most innovative, reliable and economic hoist-equipment on utility vehicles and in the maritime sector. To strengthen our team in the Technology Headquarters at Köstendorf we are looking for a personality as
Master Data Specialist (f/m/d)
Not least because of the ever faster technological change, more volatile markets and increasing competitive pressure, PALFINGER was reorganized in 2019 organizationally and strategically. The focus here was on leveraging synergy effects in the organization and our products, as well as the harmonization and standardization towards a global operational development organization. This change brings with it new and exciting challenges in the area of "Research & Development".
For example, both internal and external customer requirements must be transformed into sustainable, global and standardized solutions in an increasingly faster, more targeted and efficient manner.
As "Master Data Specialist" you actively participate in the design of the future work and process world, as well as the resulting product-related master data in "Research & Development" and thus contribute to the sustainable success of PALFINGER.
- Improving the processes related to the product master data in the area of "Research & Development"
- Take over the role of "Senior process expert" for Engineering and lead the ERP agendas within Engineering.
- Master data analytics (scope, quality, etc.) in the "R&D" area
- Participation in ERP system implementations and rollouts at development and production sites
- Contact person for the process and master data experts of the different Product lines
- Development of training and education material as well as training concepts
- Conducting internal trainings for Palfinger organization
- Creation of standards, process charts and process instructions
- of a bachelor or master's degree of applied sciences (preferably - mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar) or
- of HTL (preferably - mechanical engineering, mechatronics or similar) with 3 years of working experience;
- Professional experience in the field of international, cross-border "research, development or logistics and master data" would be an advantage
- Profound knowledge and experience in dealing with SAP (ECC or S4 / HANA) would be an advantage
- Independent, global, analytical and process-oriented way of thinking and working
- Enjoyment of global, cross-departmental contact and cooperation also with external partners, consultants and suppliers
- Presentation and communication skills required
- Increased level of persuasiveness as well as conflict of interest solution competence required
- Very good knowledge of English (B2), German (B2) (other languages are an advantage)
- Willingness to travel
- Motivated and flexible
WE OFFER YOU:
- Cooperation in an international team
- Good-life-balance thanks to flexible working hours and freedom to organize your work
- Performance-related compensation and attractive incentive schemes
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Management development programs
- Personal and professional competence
- Opportunity to gain international experience
- Voluntary fringe benefits provided by our company health management scheme PALfit
We offer an attractive and performance-related salary that is based on your qualifications and professional experience and can be significantly higher than the collective agreement for this position (KV minimum on the basis of full-time employment is 43.315,00 Euro gross per year).