PALFINGER's motto is Lifetime Excellence - efficiency, reliability, and innovation. For this, we also rely on our own, domain-driven solutions.
JUNIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER C#/.NET FOR DESKTOP APPLICATIONS (M/F/D)
With our application Indus we provide a tool that assists mechanical engineers to carry out a wide range of calculations to build safe loader cranes. Additionally, a diverse landscape of Palfinger applications draws its information from the data pool as well as the complex calculation models included in Indus to provide an exceptional user experience to our customers through Web APIs.
In our team, we create, maintain, and optimize technical calculation applications. As a Junior C# Developer, you will be working in a team implementing new features and enhancements for Indus and surrounding tools.
- New and further development of features for our desktop .NET/Windows Forms software applications.
- Close collaboration with the software development team, the product owner of Indus, and other engineering specialists to understand the requirements.
- Write clean code that adapts to conventions and is testable.
- Active participation in the entire software lifecycle.
- Work and learn within an agile software development setting
- You are studying, or have successfully finished studies in computer science, software development, or computational mechanics
- First work experience of 1-2 years will be considered a plus but is not mandatory
- Good knowledge of an object-oriented programming language (i.e., C#, Java)
- Knowledge of the full software development life cycle including working with coding standards, source code repository management, and unit testing
- Interest in mechanical engineering or mathematics will be considered a plus
- Willingness to learn new technologies
- Very good command of English
- Mentoring with experienced software developers
- Good work-life-Balance thanks to flexible working hours
- Career planning and development opportunities
- Ongoing further training
- Voluntary social benefits through our PALfit company health management system
Minimum gross salary according to Austrian metal industry collective agreement is EUR 41.390,02. We are willing to overpay according to training and qualification.