As part of the global Scientific Games Group (www.scientificgames.com) Scientific Games International GmbH in Vienna - the largest provider in Europe - develops and manages systems for more than 20 state lotteries in Europe, North America, Asia and Oceania.
Our mission: "Every day we dedicate our time, talent and resources to creating secure, sustainable solutions that empower lotteries to maximize good cause funding."
Our Sales Team at our European Headquarters located in Vienna has an immediate opening for a
Presales Engineer (f/m/x)
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Preparation and execution of technical and solution presentations for prospects or customers in cooperation with account managers
- Supporting the sales team by helping with solution architecture, scoping
- Support in answering tenders, coordinating tenders, and preparing response documents in cooperation with the bid managers
- Responsibility of content creation: product presentations, whitepapers, etc.
- Experience as a presales manager or in a similar role for 3-5 years in the IT sector
- Solid technical background
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Open-minded personality, oriented on business goals.
- Stimulating and challenging projects in an international environment
- The stability of a multinational corporation with steady growth and a proven track record of 50+ years
- Flexible working hours, home office and modern IT equipment
- Trainings and opportunities for your personal and professional development
- Annual season ticket for public transport, employer-paid parking facilities, health care, company events and a voluntary pension scheme
- Fresh fruits, soft drinks and hot beverages, as well as an inhouse canteen and external lunch deliveries with 100EUR / month in lunch vouchers
- Significant overpayment of the current IT CBA (gross EUR 3.455,- for 38,5 h / week) based on your professional experience and qualifications
With your application, you accept the currently valid data protection regulations. We look forward to receiving your application with a detailed CV.
Scientific Games International GmbH
Human Resources | A-1130 Vienna, Klitschgasse 2-4 | +43-1-80 100-0 | email@example.com
CORE VALUES BY THE RULES | SMART | TO IMPROVE THE GAME | TOGETHER | WITH PASSION | TO WIN
Did you know? ... Scientific Games generates over 60% of all scratch tickets sold worldwide